Nurturing the Bright Young Mind in your Family

Your child is bright and eager to learn. He or she finds school to be easy, maybe even boring.  How do you keep your child interested in learning and challenged?

I struggled with these same issues for my child before deciding to start an affordable, high quality program designed to give bright young minds the mental stimulation they crave. In creating my Bright Young Minds program, I drew upon my experience as a M.A. in Psychology, a trained Montessori teacher, and many years testing and working with gifted students.

Unlike most other academic extra curricular programs that focus on memorization and rote learning in a particular subject area like math, my program is designed to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills that will benefit your child in all activities. In addition, my program helps prepare students for admission into the York Region Public and Catholic Elementary school gifted programs.


 

My program accepts bright children between the ages of 6-7 for my junior classes and 8-10 for my intermediate classes. All classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays and are 1hr 20 minutes long. The program location is Markham Ontario, Hwy 7 just east of Markham Rd.

For more information, please contact me at bright_young_minds@yahoo.com